Live From Mars ended in December 1997.
Please see Mars Team Online
for a project about Mars which is still active.
This version of the participant profile is ONLY for classroom teachers
who plan to use Live From Mars in their classroom(s). The profile is for research use and individual information will not be shared publically. Please take a moment to fill in the
profile. This replicates the prepaid postcard included with the print teacher materials. Please do not send in the postcard if you complete the form here.
To fill in your participant profile, please complete each of the following questions. This information is only for use by our project evaluators.
1. Your name:
1. Your name:
2. School address:
3. Work telephone number:
4. E-mail address:
5. Grade level:
Lower elementary (K-3)
Upper elementary (4-6)
Middle (6, 7, 8)
Other, please specify...
6. Subject(s) taught
Other specialist (please specify)
7. Number of classes in which you will use Live From Mars
8. How would you describe the size of the area in which your school is located?
medium/large city (over 1,000,000)
9. Which previous Passport to Knowledge modules have you participated in?
Choose all that apply:
Live from Antarctica
Live from the Stratosphere
Live from the Hubble Space Telescope
10. How often have you used online curriculum projects other than Passport to Knowledge modules?
A few times
11. Number of years you have taught?
12. Are you planning to team teach this curriculum?
Thank you for completing this participant profile.